Volume 5, Issue 1 (2021) The Tipping Point: A Faith PerspectiveThe Journal of Faith Education, and Community’s (JFEC) Special Issue entitled, "The Tipping Point: A Faith Perspective," features articles written from a first-person point of view and faith perspective. The articles focus on the authors’ feelings, emotions, and/or experiences surrounding critical and impactful diversity-related events (i.e. the horrific death of George Floyd, protests for equity and the eradication of hate, etc.).
Special Issue Editors
- Dr. Osaro E. Airen, Co-Editor
- Dr. Lakia M. Scott, Associate Editor
- Dr. Gwendolyn C. Webb, Guest Editor
- Dr. Norvella P. Carter, Guest Editor
- Dr. Patricia J. Larke, Guest Editor
- Dr. General C. Johnson, Guest Editor